The Halcyon Incubator program equips early-stage entrepreneurs with the support they need to transform audacious ideas into scalable and sustainable ventures, and change the world.
Our application for Cohort 7 is now live!
Application deadline: May 4, 2017
Residency Phase: August 28, 2017 - January 21, 2018
Post-Residency Phase begins: January 22, 2018
Fellows accepted into the program will have access to the following resources:
Strategic Venture Resources - The Halcyon Incubator has partnered with some of the leading firms in the community to advise and directly support the Fellows’ ventures. During the course of the program, Fellows receive more than 1,000 hours (in aggregate) of:
- Strategy and operations consulting provided by Deloitte
- Legal and business advice through Arnold and Porter LLP
- Technical advice and hosting credits through Amazon Web Services
- Communications, public relations, and marketing assistance through Sage Communications
- One-on-one executive coaching provided in partnership with The HR Sage
World-Class Network of Mentors and Advisors - The Halcyon Incubator builds a community of support around the Fellows by bringing together a robust network of seasoned entrepreneurs, experienced change-makers, and leaders across sectors.
- Each venture is paired with an experienced, field-specific mentor who provides weekly guidance and support during the Residency Phase.
- Select dinners and events engage Fellows with a robust network of supporters, advisors, and potential funders.
Residency, Business and Living Expenses - The Halcyon Incubator was founded to ensure that all social entrepreneurs, regardless of their economic background, can succeed. The program reduces the financial barriers to starting a social venture by providing:
- Five months of free housing at the historic Halcyon House (Residency Phase)
- 13 months of free workspace at Halcyon House (Post-Residency Phase)
- $10,000 stipend per venture for food and living expenses during the Residency Phase
Critical Audiences - The program works to provide exposure for ventures to help ensure long-term sustainability.
- Access to entrepreneurs, press and supporters during a formal debut at Kick-Off, an event at the beginning of the Residency Phase
- Access to potential funders, investors, and partners during the Halcyon Showcase, an event at the end of the Residency Phase
- Access to key community figures and innovators at conferences and other events
Sounds like the perfect fit? We'd love to hear from you! Click apply to learn of our eligbility and selection criteria, to sign up for a user account, and to complete the application. For further questions, please contact the Halcyon Incubator team at firstname.lastname@example.org.