Fast Forward's 2018 series presented on six topics: The Future of Work, The Future of Retail, and The Future of Money in the spring, followed by The Future of E-Commerce, The Future of Finance, and The Future of Hospitality in the fall. Each event featured Marla Beck, CEO and Co-Founder of Bluemercury, in conversation with a different visionary woman entrepreneur. These women - visionaries in their fields - discussed real-world implications, opportunities, and challenges presented by future trends in their industries.
- March 20: The Future of Work with Anna Auerbach, co-founder and co-CEO of Werk
- April 24: The Future of Retail with Mei Xu, co-founder and CEO of Chesapeake Bay Candle and CEO of Blissliving Home
- May 24: The Future of Money with Marla Blow, founder and CEO of FS Card Inc.
- October 24: The Future of E-Commerce with Susan Tynan, CEO and founder of Framebridge
- November 15: The Future of Finance with Sallie Krawcheck, CEO and co-founder of Ellevest
- December 13: The Future of Hospitality with Sheila Johnson, founder and CEO of Salamander Hotels & Resorts
View full videos from some of our 2018 events on the righthand side of this page, and stay tuned for an upcoming announcement of our 2019 Fast Forward series. To be the first to here about events, sign up for Halcyon's email list.