While Halcyon's full-time incubator program is extensive, involving five months of residency in D.C. and frequent programming across a wide range of topics for entrepreneurs, Halcyon Incubator intensive programs are tailored, focused experiences for specific groups of entrepreneurs. International intensives introduce entrepreneurs from abroad to the U.S. market and our network of investors and supporters, while other intensives allow us to hone Halcyon Incubator programming for different demographics or sectors.
The Opportunity Intensive is a 10-month program designed specifically for entrepreneurs whose businesses are based in or primarily serve opportunity zones in the DMV (DC-Maryland-Virginia) region.
- Monthly, day-long sessions to build skills, connect with other entrepreneurs, and receive expert advice from Halcyon's network of mentors and advisors
- Two week-long residencies at Halcyon's facilities in Georgetown, DC
- AWS cloud credits and technical advice from AWS Solutions Architects
- Access to free workspace at Halcyon facilities for the duration of the program
- Opportunities to meet and pitch to potential investors, customers, and partners
- A $5,000 stipend
Applications for the 2021 Opportunity Intensive are now open! Apply here by the deadline on February 4th at 11:59pm EDT.
The Black Girl Ventures x Halcyon Intensive is an 8-month program designed specifically for Black and Brown women identified founders from across the United States. Sponsored by Bank of America, participants in this program get the best of what BGV and Halcyon have to offer:
- Weekly virtual co-working days and pitch practices
- Monthly virtual skills series and advisor office hours with Halcyon's network of mentors and advisors
- A week-long residency at Halcyon facilities in Washington, DC (Summer 2021) with a BGV-style pitch event
- A $5,000 stipend
The 2021 Bahrain Women's Intensive is designed specifically for women-founded, tech startups based in Bahrain. In partnership with AWS, this 7-month program will consist of:
- Monthly virtual programming to develop skills and receive expert advice from Halcyon's network of world-class network of mentors and advisors
- AWS cloud computer credits and support from AWS Solutions Architect
- Pro-bono legal support
- A week-long residency at Halcyon's facilities in Washington, DC (Summer 2021) to make key connections in the US market and pitch in front of potential investors and supporters
Meet our Halcyon Incubator Intensive Fellows! Learn how these social entrepreneurs are committed to solving 21st-century challenges throughout the world.